Tuesday, September 8, 2009
at
11:12 PM
Labels:
Daily Life,
Lissette,
Pictures
Posted by
Lissette
We are having a difficult time getting a wireless router to work. While we don't technically need one, it would be nice to get the cables off of the middle of the floor.
Kaiten sushi (conveyor belt sushi) restaurants are fun, and have good sushi. I had some amazing lightly blow-torched salmon with mayonnaise.
Random fact: Mayo is big in Japan.
I have found a way to give myself unlimited ringtones using any song I want. This would be more exciting if people ever called me.
Even after a month, my legs still hurt while biking.
Being functionally illiterate is hard. Teaching people to read is an important thing. Makes me feel better about the years I spent doing that in the States.
Random pictures of a typical dinner to go with the random post:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment