Wednesday, August 19, 2009

at 9:35 AM Labels: , , , Posted by Lissette


4 comments:

  1. Awesome guys. Brent, that's a sweet dancing yukata. The apartment looks cozy. I love the tatami. Are you close to the grocery?

  1. The apartment is pretty nice! I could do without the thrice-damned ants, though.

    I really loved my yukata. So comfy! Regrettably, I had to return it when the dance was finished. I got to keep the headband, at least.

    The nearest grocery store is about half an hour on foot, or maybe 10 minutes by bike. It's a little inconvenient, but not terrible. The real killer is that the nearest conbini is right next to that grocery. Those 3 AM onigiri-and-shochu cravings are damned hard to satisfy.

  1. Hi lissette,

    Thanks for the update, looks beautiful there, I'll read it all later.

    Love,
    Aunt Carol

  1. I think you must move closer to a konbini. That would make your life complete.